Competition Briefs – XL Recordings
January 29, 2014 § Leave a comment
I decided to go with the D&AD brief ‘XL Recordings – Illustrate label history‘. I chose this brief as music is one of my greatest passions, and the brief itself seems exciting and stimulating.
Illustrate label history
Illustrate a significant event, or series of events, from the history of XL Recordings.
Celebrate the artist and highlight their seminal moment(s) in a way that engages and communicates to your audience.
* Brief specific prizes are subject to the decision of the brand. Prizes are open to winners at any level.
To help you answer this brief, listen to our interview with the client below.
These were the other briefs I was interested in:
- Unilever – Solve megacity problems
- The Body Shop – Re-establish the beauty pioneers
- npower – Give control to energy users
- Nokia – Revisit the idea of the ‘decisive moment’
- National Trust – Reconnect our relationship with nature and beauty
- WPP – Change habits, change the world
- Boost – Launch campaign for a new functional water range
- Cath Kidston – Design a new print
- DECC – Boost awareness about the importance of moving to a low-carbon energy system
- Domino’s Pizza – Reassert Domino’s ownership of Tuesdays in the pizza takeaway category
- Eastpak – Create a campaign that “paks” a punch