December 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
Today we were simply given a re-cap of everything we’ve learned in the workshops with George.
We’re going to have an optional task to do next week, so we must know & create:
- a plan for page layout
- modify document so it has gutter/bleed/columns etc.
- Create a header (large text)
- insert text into columns
- modify paragraph text (indents, drop cap, kerning etc.)
- insert image(s) & text wrap (remove background of image(s))
- Master page – Page numbers
- Object > Effects > alter images with this
- Up to 16 pages long – save as PDF
Basically just utilising all the skills learned with InDesign.